BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi,

I want Graphs in Visual Analytics Viewer (7.51) to update automatically, when the underlying data on the LASR Server is updated. If know that I could use periodical automatic updates. But is there a possibility to have the update triggered through the data update on the LASR Server?

Thanks

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles
2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

As much as I know this requires a refresh from the client side. 

Just think of it: The client issues a query to the server and then gets a response back to then render the new view of the data client side. So the only way to refresh automatically client side would be some "ticker" that queries the server periodically - which would add a lot of load server side.

MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi @Patrick,

thankyou for your assessment. As the load-traffic is also created in the existing Autoload possibilty, I still hope that there is a possibility of a "triggered load".

Thanks

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation