BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
harsh1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Everyone,

I want bottom rank based on conditional parameter in SAS VA 7.3 for instance suppose if i will enter value  more than 500 than the list table should reflect the value greater than parameter and apart from that i want bottom 5 ranks based on that parameter only.So if there are 10 rows which would reflect data but i need bottom 5 only based on above parameter hence not considering rows below 500.

Kindly suggest me a solution.

Regards,

Harsh Patel.

2 REPLIES 2
sandykota
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Harsh,

You place a filter on the conditional parameter by selecting value greater than 500. And then go to Ranks tab, create a rank on that parameter with Bottom 5 condition so that you will get the desired values which you are looking into..

Regards

Sandy

harsh1
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks but in parameters we can't give filters because it is a text input
object and in any parameters we can't give filters.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation