BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, 

How do I add a Page Control like this, on VA:

znhnm_2-1686754592834.png

I also see this seperation line on Outline. 

znhnm_1-1686754500576.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Open the report menu by clicking the three dots on the right. Select Expand report controls and all page controls. Any existing page controls will be visible. If there are currently no page controls, then it will look like this. 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1686754849371.png

You can drag controls over, or you can right-click the object on the Objects pane and select Add as page control

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/vacdc/7.5/vaobj/n11d8xohg1cc49n1d3ovjmgvdeu3.htm#p06zl2khxxf... 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Open the report menu by clicking the three dots on the right. Select Expand report controls and all page controls. Any existing page controls will be visible. If there are currently no page controls, then it will look like this. 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1686754849371.png

You can drag controls over, or you can right-click the object on the Objects pane and select Add as page control

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/vacdc/7.5/vaobj/n11d8xohg1cc49n1d3ovjmgvdeu3.htm#p06zl2khxxf... 

znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you so much, I think it works but 2 more follow up questions please: 

znhnm_0-1686757107995.png

1. I have this statement saying "Drag a data item..." appearing below the report title. How do I remove it? 
2. I'd like to reduce the width of the dropdown, how would I control its size?

Thanks a lot again! 

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

To collapse the report control section, select the menu again, and select Collapse report controls

The drop-down list size depends on the length of the values. Do you have some very long values? I am not sure which version you are using, but you might have Layout options that allow you to manually adjust the size. 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1686764183663.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation