BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
geennis
Fluorite | Level 6

I am new to SAS graphics. I use SAS Enterprise Guide 5.1.

I am able to produce a plot of an interaction effect using proc plm, but I would prefer if the line colors for the slopes and CI shaded areas were light gray, medium gray, and dark gray. I would also like to change the font and size of text to Arial 12 pt and remove the header of the graph (i.e., "Fit for Y 95% confidence Limits"). The graph that I would like to change is attached.

Here's the syntax that I'm using:

ods graphics on;
proc mixed data=PAMMS_T covtest;
class enum;
model supramarginal = Age ZLogIGI Age*ZLogIGI APOE4 sex/ solution ddfm = KR influence (effect=enum iter=3) residual;
random int/ subject= enum type= un ;store out=IGI_supramarginal_all;
run;
ods rtf file="C:\Users\geennis\Documents\PAMMS\supra_plot3.rtf";
proc plm restore=IGI_supramarginal_all;
effectplot slicefit (x=Age sliceby=ZLogIGI=0 sliceby=ZLogIGI=1 sliceby=ZLogIGI=-1)/clm predlabel="Supramarginal gyrus FDG uptake (SUVR)" at (sex =1 APOE4 = 0);
run;
ods rtf close;

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User
Changing the default graphics is actually quite difficult.

You can get the data and then graph it yourself using SGPLOT but that's not particularly trivial either.

You'll need to determine how to get the output into a data set, then how to recreate the graph and then how to customize it.

It's possible but there's not a quick solution to this issue.
geennis
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you. It's good to know that the solution is not straightforward.

geennis
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for providing these links.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation