BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Gooty5
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi - I am trying to start/stop or load/unload in SAS VA LASR. However I am getting the following error. Attaching log file for reference.

ERROR: Procedure LASR not found.

105 %statuscheckpoint;
FAIL = SYSERR=3000 / SYSCC=3000

Could you please help me with this? Really appreciate your help.

P.S.: sasdemo has VA Administration capabilities as my id able to start/stop servers or load/unload tables in SAS VA LASR.

Thank You

Muralidhar Gooty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

@Gooty5,

It appears that the log file has been generated by VA Administrator. First of all, as was mentioned above, make sure that you have selected correct mode for your LASR servers in SAS Management Console (distributed vs. non-distributed). Secondly, if you have more than one application server, make sure that you have selected the correct server in VA Administrator properties.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

If you are running a non-distributed version of SAS VA PROC LASR is not available so that may explain the error you are getting:

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=inmsref&docsetTarget=n1kthve717j97dn1jtnw07bzfebq.htm&docset...

alexal
SAS Employee

@Gooty5,

It appears that the log file has been generated by VA Administrator. First of all, as was mentioned above, make sure that you have selected correct mode for your LASR servers in SAS Management Console (distributed vs. non-distributed). Secondly, if you have more than one application server, make sure that you have selected the correct server in VA Administrator properties.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation