BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Taila
Calcite | Level 5

lasr table tab on menubar not working and right pane of SAS VA Manage Environment is blank,can anyone help me on this 

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Please, more information needed.

Has this worked before?

What happens when someone else is trying the same?

VA & browser versions...

Who is the SAS admin?

Data never sleeps
Taila
Calcite | Level 5

Hello LinusH thanks for the reply please see below my answers regarding your questions;

Yes, it worked before

When my colleage tried to log in using my laptop he/she experience the same problem...but when i log in to my colleage's laptop i dont have this problem.

Am using Windows 8 and VA 7.3

Am not the SAS Admin only my Manager

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

So it seems something has changed on your laptaop, and you need to figure out what.

In a trouble shooting campaign like this, assistance from SAS tech support, as well as your PC support team.

Data never sleeps
Taila
Calcite | Level 5

I managed to find solutions for the above indicated  problem by both clearing browser cache on Internet Explorer or using different browser such chrome instead of Internet Explorer.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation