BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I cannot find an option to control the size of the lattice heading or even suppress it at all. It becomes too big in comparison to the graph elements thus reducing the available space for the important things that happen.lattice.png

4 REPLIES 4
acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@SAS_Sam @FalkoSchulz @BrunoMueller @Madelyn_SAS 

I'm calling the experts.

I need to fix this issue. I am working with precision containers and place inside a line chart with column and row lattice. Without jeopardizing the overall readability I shrink the different objects and all behave well except the lattice driven line chart. The lattice headers do not resize well, they stay the same size becoming relatively bigger in comparison to where the music plays :). So I end up having less available space for the graph.

Not even rebuilding the line lattice in graph builder I can see a way to control for the lattice layout.

Thanks.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

So that we are looking at the same version, which versio of Visual Analytics are you using. 

acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

"createdApplicationName": "SAS Visual Analytics 8.4",
"dateModified": "2021-09-20T20:36:04.230Z",
"lastModifiedApplicationName": "SAS Visual Analytics 8.4",
"createdVersion": "4.2.2",
"createdLocale": "en",

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I'm sorry but I don't see a way to adjust the size of the font used to label the lattice element. It does look like the default size is much smaller (maybe 9 pt) in Visual Analytics 2020.x

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation