BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7

Our LASR table shows a modified time of 2:33pm, but in a report the [Table Modified Time] value, which has been inserted into a text box, shows 1:33pm

I couldn't find a SAS setting and so it led me to my system time settings.

I noticed that my TZ was set to UTC-5:00 for EST, however because it's DST it's really only UTC-4:00. When i changed my TZ to be another one that is -4:00 the time showed correctly on the report.

I noticed that my windows setting "detect daylight savings time automatically" was checked. I believe this is a bug with SAS that it did not account for DST when it computed that time.

Is this confirmed? Did I do something wrong otherwise? 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Can you tell us: 

1. What version of Visual Analytics? 
  2. Are you viewing the report in the Flash version of the Viewer or the HTML5 (modern) version of the Viewer? If you were viewing in Flash, did you happen to test the HTML5 version to see if the same problem occurred?
  3. What browser are you using? Did you happen to test in a different browser? 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation