BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

hi,

Today i had the same problem while restarting the server. as per our previous communication i had followed the steps to delete the PID in the specified folder but still same probem occurring.

only changes was server was fine two days back and we had a problem of environment manger age was not up. so restarted all the servers in sequence and trying to load the tables the following error poped up. "Export code failed"

details: ERROR: insufficient autorized to access/sas/ "

even cant stop/start the lasr server.. no changes to user profile..its been working before restart servers. 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @vallsas,

first, if following similar steps, you could not solve your problem, perhaps a new topic (where you can refer to this one regarding your steps done), would give you a better audience and a better framework to provide an answer.

Anyway, @porlpp also mentioned to grant the user permissions on the file path you need to access and in the SMC. Could you please give a look into those? They should help, since your error message is regarding permissions.

vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello JunaS

I mean nothing has been changed before restart the server, so i could not get which file path to be check the userpermissions in SMC.

could you define if any ? thanks in advance!

regards,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 7 in conversation