BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ghartge
Quartz | Level 8

Greetings everyone,

I have a simple bar chart based on headcount in counties. There is one county that most of our data is from but there are 64 others. I can restrict the bars that are shown using a filter on headcount such as "Headcount > 300", but as selections are made in the report using dropboxes, all values for all counties can drop below the 300 value rendering a one bar chart or worse, blank. My question is does SAS VA allow for the filter to be dynamic or maybe something like "only show the top 10 values". (Please see the attached picture)

Thank you, everyone!

Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

It should work using rank on headcounts and only show the top 10, 15 or whatever you want. Click on the rankings tab to the right.

//Fredrik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

It should work using rank on headcounts and only show the top 10, 15 or whatever you want. Click on the rankings tab to the right.

//Fredrik

ghartge
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you FredrikE! Sometimes it is the simplest things that escape us no doubt. Blessings

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation