BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sandykota
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I will get data in excel format in a particular location in my local desktop i.e., transactional data. Initially if I create report in SAS Visual Analytics with todays date. Going forward I would like to append the data which is coming in a daily basis. Please help me in how to set up this...!

In SAS DI studio, we can do it. I am wondering whether we can implement this in SAS Visual Analytics.

Regards,

Sandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nilbharambe
Calcite | Level 5

You can make use of append sub directory in Autoload directory to append your excel file. This will also reduce repetitive procedure by scheduling the task as required. Refer the following doc

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaag/69958/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n0nm6qjzfz4eban1237qq...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

If you reimport the Excel file, you should be given the option to Reload or Rename. If you reload, the output table should reflect the current state of the data.

nilbharambe
Calcite | Level 5

You can make use of append sub directory in Autoload directory to append your excel file. This will also reduce repetitive procedure by scheduling the task as required. Refer the following doc

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaag/69958/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n0nm6qjzfz4eban1237qq...

sandykota
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks a lot...!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation