BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASnewbie2
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Experts,

i had successfully uploaded the dataset from SAS Enterprise Guide to SAS VA via Upload LASR . However, i have to manually change the data source in the SAS VA every time after I update or amend any data in the SAS EG . 

Appreciate your advice how can i auto upload my data set to SAS VA without reload the data in VA manually?

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewHowell

Are you changing the data source (i.e, selecting different tables, etc) or does the structure of the source table change?

Either way, I'm wondering if the AutoLoad process might be a simpler one for you. There is "Upload to LASR" from EG (or DI), but unsure what happens if you (re)upload a table with a structure which is different from the original one defined in metadata.

SASnewbie2
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Andrew, 

There's no change in the tables. How's the Autoload process works? Does it works from EG or VA ? 

My current process as shown below.

d.png

I have no idea why I can't directly "Upload to LASR" from the Final Dataset Output and I need to "Upload data file to server", then only can "Upload to LASR". Did you encounter this issue before ?

ff.png

Thanks for your advice 

Thank you.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I think this SAS note explains why you must upload to the server first. 

http://support.sas.com/kb/59/358.html

SASnewbie2
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Madelyn,

I have tried to upload to server then "Upload to LASR" . However, the data doesn't refresh in VA after i run the data set & flow in EG .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation