BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
EK99
Calcite | Level 5
Hi, how do I edit a customised graph build under "Build graph" and imported to use under report? Previously in SAS VA, I was able to edit the customised graph under properties. But now in SAS Viya, the customised graph cannot be edited, be it the colours, font size, labels, y axis etc. Does anyone know?
4 REPLIES 4
Edoedoedo
Pyrite | Level 9
You can't, at least up to VA 8.5 (as far as I know). Every time you need to change the custom graph, reimport it in your report, and replace your object.
There is something that can be done with BIRD to change the embedded code of the custom graph (it's just a string) but is way too complicate.
bager
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi. If you want to avoid building setting up the graph again in your recport after making changes using the Graph Builder, you can (from the dots menu) dupcliate your graph as <named of custom graph object>. That way you don't have to assign roles etc. again

EK99
Calcite | Level 5
I was able to edit customised chart in an older version of SAS VA at the report designer view. But now with SAS Viya, couldn't do anything to it. But how do you change the font size in customised graph? I wasn't able to even at Build Graph panel.
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Which version of Visual Analytics on SAS Viya are you using? What type of customized graph did you create? 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation