BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mauricio_R
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I'm trying to compare information in my database choosing any two dates and comparing the information absolute and relative way.

I found a way to choose any two dates and make the absolute comparison but i can´t find how to do the relative comparison (%).
Also, i'm showing the information in two tables; one contains the information for both days and the other only has the comparison, that makes the analysis difficult because the user has to scroll both tables.

Some context:

I'm comparing information that can be added and information that can not be added by sum.

The way to choose both dates is using text input and filtering a table that shows the variables for those days.

For the difference between dates i created a new calculated item that put the information positive for one day and negative for the other, everything else is zero and i use it in a new table aggregating the information.

1 REPLY 1
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Please provide a representative portion of the data, as SAS data steps, following these instructions: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-create-a-data-step-version-of-your-dat...

Please show us the desired end result.

--
Paige Miller

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation