BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7

We recently had an error with our Deployment Agent after a reboot that caused the backup to fail.

I recieved an email alerting me to this, but my coworker did not. I've had trouble searching for this and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction:

How do I add users to the list of users notified after a system error?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Sure! Expand Application Management > Configuration Manager. Right-click SAS Application Infrastructure and open Properties. Click the Settings tab. In the left pane, select Administrative and Error Messages under Notifications. On the right, you should see the field where you can specify multiple email addresses to receive administrative messages.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You should be able to add email addresses for the SAS Application Infrastructure in SAS Management Console . The option is Notifications > Administrative and Error Messages > Recipient of administrative messages.

SAS Application Infrastructure Property Descriptions

Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for the response Madelyn, but I am not seeing a "Notifications" section within my Management Console or in any of the expanded containers. I've attached a screen shot displaying my management console window - could you direct me where I should find these options?

Thank you for your fast reply!

management_console_tree.JPG

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Sure! Expand Application Management > Configuration Manager. Right-click SAS Application Infrastructure and open Properties. Click the Settings tab. In the left pane, select Administrative and Error Messages under Notifications. On the right, you should see the field where you can specify multiple email addresses to receive administrative messages.

Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7
Brilliant! Thank you so much!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation