BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NiravC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Experts,

I want to create one drop-down list by using two date columns.when I click the drop-down list then value should be "Order Date" & "Shipping Date". Is this Possible?

I have two date columns: 1) Order Date

2) Shipping Date

Thanks In Advance.

Nirav

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Each drop-down list control (or any control) can have only one data item assigned to it. You could place two drop-down lists in a single prompt container. 

NiravC
Obsidian | Level 7
But I want when I click drop down list then value should be "Order Date" & "Shipping Date". I don't want the proper date value in drop-down list object. And Also I click the drop-down list and i select "Order Date" then all dates should be shown in the Slider Object.

So, I don't want to show proper date value in drop-down list. This is the actual task.
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This sounds like you want to choose which measure values should be displayed in a slider. This blog post is the only solution that I can think of that would be close to what you are asking (if I understand correctly.) 

Use parameters to pick your metric in Visual Analytics Reports

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation