BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PHUPOO
Calcite | Level 5

How I can change color of text in hyper link in SAS VA will default 'blue' color, when I use 'black' color in the background that I can't see text (please see picture)HyperLink.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Do you have black background across all objects? Were you looking to change this setting across all of your report?

You may want to look at the theme designer so that you can change the color of the hyperlink text. Note that the color is changed for the entire report. SAS Theme Designer for Flex

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
PHUPOO
Calcite | Level 5

I use 'black color' because my organization theme.

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

If you are using a theme, then you should be able to enhance the colour of hyperlink text by editing your theme in the SAS Visual Analytics Theme Designer component. SAS(R) Visual Analytics 7.2: User's Guide - About Report Themes

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

The SAS Theme Designer for Flex is a separate SAS web application, it isn't a SAS Visual Analytics component.  (It's used by any SAS applications that are displayed in the Adobe Flash Player.) The newest edition of the documentation is here: SAS(R) Theme Designer 4.6 for Flex: User's Guide.

-Joy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation