BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gkokanour
Calcite | Level 5

I am looking for help on how to go about building a Cumulative % Line chart in SAS VA 7.4.  The catch is that the Cumulative % is not based on dates/time, but based on ranges of how long it took to answer a call.   here is the view that I have based on the % at each range, but the client wants to see the result as a cumulative line chart.

What I did currently was create a Aggregated measure that is % of total.  And then plotted on chart with the category for how long it took to answer the call.

Any thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

snapshot (71).png

Greg

1 REPLY 1
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello @gkokanour ,

I'm under impression that cumulative calculations for non-datetime categories is not possible in VA 7.4. The capability to build cumulative totals across any category, not just time, was introduced in SAS VA 8.2.

I have one trick in my sleeve which might work. Waterfall diagram is cumulative by nature and naturally works across any category type. Maybe you could you utilize that?

I hope this helps a little.

Best regards,

Petri Roine

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation