BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ksmith
Fluorite | Level 6

We cannot load datasets from Enterprise Guide to LASR. This started after we applied Alert hot fixes. We are getting this error - FAIL = SYSERR=1016 / SYSCC=1016. SYSERR says out of memory. Each SAS session has 6GB. When we enable the fullstimer option, and the SAS session is not using all 6GB.

real time           0.00 seconds
      user cpu time       0.00 seconds
      system cpu time     0.00 seconds
      memory              21.59k
      OS Memory           23380.00k
      Timestamp           04/25/2018 01:22:27 PM
      Step Count                        9  Switch Count  0
      Page Faults                       0
      Page Reclaims                     11
      Page Swaps                        0
      Voluntary Context Switches        0
      Involuntary Context Switches      0
      Block Input Operations            0
      Block Output Operations           8

I have included the log from EG. I am not sure if this is the correct community. If its not, please let me know what community would be best.

Thanks

Kathy

Kathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

The problem has been resolved by removing the following line from /TKGrid/tkmpirsh.sh

export TKPATH=$TKPATH:$TKMPI_DIR/lib_tkcmp_01

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SASKiwi
PROC Star

This type of problem is probably best handled by SAS Tech Support, so I'd recommend raising a track if you haven't done so yet.

alexal
SAS Employee

SAS Technical Support is currently helping the customer with this issue. The main problem there is with re-deploying web applications after installing the hot fix.

Ksmith
Fluorite | Level 6

We were able to deploy the web apps. We checked the logs under Lev1/Logs/Configure and each deployed successfully. We still have the issue with loading to LASR.

alexal
SAS Employee

@Ksmith,

I've received notification from the middle tier support. I will work with you on the LASR issue.

alexal
SAS Employee

The problem has been resolved by removing the following line from /TKGrid/tkmpirsh.sh

export TKPATH=$TKPATH:$TKMPI_DIR/lib_tkcmp_01
Ksmith
Fluorite | Level 6

alexal, Thanks for all your help debugging this.

Kathy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation