BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yiting
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I am working on a geography data item. It worked well before, but now when I defined it, the mapping will always be 3 dots and never finished even after hours. What can I do With it? I am sure it worked well With these inputs before.

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Does the geographical item work when you save it and assign it to a geographical map? Does this issue only occur with specific items or selections in this dialog? Have you seen any other issues in VA which could be related? The right hand window is supposed to show a preview of the first hundred mapped values and will show the three-dot busy indicator while data is loaded. Difficult to say just by looking at the screenshot - why that isn't the case anymore.

You may have to get in touch with SAS Technical Support who can investigate more details include query and browser logs.

Regards, Falko

Yiting
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you. It only works when I try to do this on a blank report... nowhere else... I will contact SAS then...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation