BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KubiK888
Calcite | Level 5

I have a bar chart based on frequency percent on the y axis, and on the x axis it is composed of 7 age age groups. And in each age group you have "Y" and "N".

For example, for age group 1, there is 50% "Y" and 50% "N". For age group 2, there is 30% "Y" and 70% "N".

Currently when I select the measures as "Frequency Percent" it doesn't display the percent based on the 100% within each age group, but it's a percent based on all groups across all age groups and "Y" and "N" categories. 

How can I restrict the percent to sum up to 100% for each age group?

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

One of the properties for the bar chart is Grouping Scale. For that option you can select Normalize groups to 100%. Have you tried that?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation