BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TedStolarczyk
SAS Employee

(note: due to this event being re-scheduled, I'm posting this advertisement here)

Hello SAS Visual Analytics Community,

I will be presenting a live "Ask the Expert" webinar based on this already published article on the re-scheduled date and time of Thursday, July 16th, 2020 from 2 to 3 p.m. EST.  If you already registered, you are still registered.

Registration for this upcoming live webinar can be found here.

I hope you'll join me.  I plan on covering ...

Certain pairings go so well together: cereal & milk, peanut butter & jelly, wine & cheese, soap & water, or spaghetti & meatballs.  In fact, you couldn’t think of having one of these without the other.  So too should hold true for your business intelligence, reporting, dashboarding and data visualization workflows (aka BI).  Artificial intelligence techniques (or Augmented Analytics) democratize advanced analytics to more users by addressing business problems with automated quantitative insights (what I'm labeling as AI).  The latest release of SAS Visual Analytics 8.5 for Viya 3.5 offers more than 10 capabilities that fall into the AI-enhanced business intelligence category.  Some of these features are available in earlier releases of SAS Visual Analytics 8.x for Viya 3.x.  A few are even available in even older releases.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q/A, slides and recordings from other SAS Ask the Expert webinars. To subscribe, select Subscribe from the Options drop down button above the articles.
Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation