BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
marie-lise
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have created two list tables next to each other, I do not have enough columns I want to display to fill the table when you look at the report so it shows empty columns in each table, is there a way to have the table fit to what columns I have only ?

I have attached an example.

thanks,

Marie-Lise

2 REPLIES 2
David_Luttrell
Obsidian | Level 7

When I was on the VA course this was highlighted to us as a known issue. You could try formatting the tables manually in VA to see if you can hide the additional columns displayed.

CameronF
Obsidian | Level 7

No such luck I'm afraid.

The really weird part is, as far as I can tell, the user actually has more control over this than the designer does. You can resize individual columns in the report viewer, but not in the report designer.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation