BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
debopriya85
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

Currently I am facing some challenge while viewing the pop-up. The filters from the source page are not passed correctly to the pop-up page in view mode. But in edit mode it is working.

In my source page I have 3 charts. I had selected one category from first chart and another category from the 2nd chart and then i opened the popup from the third chart. It seems that only the category from the 3rd chart is filtered while I opened the pop-up in view mode. But in edit more all filters from 1st, 2nd and 3rd chart is applied.

Not sure if I missed anything?

Appreciate your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
Hello,

Can you show us a screen capture of your page? You could edit the image to hide detail values if needed.

Do the the first two charts have a filter action on the third chart?

This information will help us to help you.

Thanks,
Sam
HunterT_SAS
SAS Employee

If you could also tell us what version of Visual Analytics you have, that would be helpful. From the User Profile icon > About menu, the version + the build date would be great.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation