BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
diane_ryder
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I currently have a report which is set up with a range of colours and fonts that I would like to apply to future reports.

Is there a way to copy the settings I have in an existing report and transfer to Theme Designer so that I (and others) can easily apply to future reports?

Or is my only choice to rebuild my theme up from scratch in Theme Designer and apply it to other reports from there?

Thanks in advance,

Diane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LisaEverdyke
SAS Employee

Hi Diane,

There isn't currently a way to turn style selections within a report into a theme.

If it helps, one possibility is to create a copy of your report to use a template in the future.

Thanks!

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LisaEverdyke
SAS Employee

Hi Diane,

There isn't currently a way to turn style selections within a report into a theme.

If it helps, one possibility is to create a copy of your report to use a template in the future.

Thanks!

Lisa

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation