BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Albert0
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I experience the error below when trying to migrate my Data Query from development to production :

received_1912573395429395.jpeg

Do anyone know what cause the error and how to fix it? It is working properly in the development.

Thanks.

Albert0

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Albert0,

good question. Have you done partial promotion (export/import) of this query from development to production? Did you had errors or warnings during the export, in the log? Did you exported with all the dependencies with a user with full permissions?

I can imagine that it did not came with all required dependencies. The "no instance xxxx found" tells me that a metadata object from this query cannot be referenced. And this is what can be fixed. 

If you see that it takes too much time by yourself, I would ask for some help to SAS Technical Support.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Query information is stored in metadata and also in the SharedServices database. The metadata is basically a pointer to the information stored in the SharedServices database. The "no matching instance" error means that the database piece is missing in the target environment. Try creating a new package from the copy that is working and review the log on the last page of the wizard. If it looks OK, then try importing again. Look at the import log and see if there are any errors.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation