BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rodrigo_pereira
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello experts,

I'm getting an error with Query Builder when trying to run a query. Bellow I send you the screenshot with the message.

Do you know how to resolve? 

Thank you in advance, 

Rodrigo

Query Builder Error.png

5 REPLIES 5
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I would suggest that you restart your servers. This topic explains the correct order for a restart:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bisag/68240/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0d9d5nzmd8i4yn1usv2...

rodrigo_pereira
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Madelyn,

We did the restart but now he have another problem. 

All the LASR tables are "Unloaded" and the reload isn't working.

This should be automatic, right? 

Thank you,

Rodrigo

rodrigo_pereira
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Madelyn,

In fact it was an authorization issue in some tables problem because the option "load on start" was activated. 

We were able to solve to the tables that were loaded automatically. 

However we still have the problem for the tables generated by the "Query Builder". We always need to run the query again or this can be done automatically (in VA 7.1). 

Thank you,

Rodrigo

rodrigo_pereira
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi again Madelyn,

the original problem is ocurring again (from my screenshot). 

The same message appears and we are unable to execute Data Query - the explorations seem to work fine.

Do you know why this could be happening? 

We did a restart today (and VA worked fine after the restart) and we didn't have any interventation that can justify this abnormal behaviour.

Thank you in advance,

Rodrigo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation