BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sid5005
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

On selection of year from dropdown the list table should display selected year as well as previous year. But right now it shows only data for the selected year not the previous year. I have used aggregated measures to calculate previous year GP and Variance between current and previous year. I have created these measures using periodic functions. The data type of the Year in the dropdown is date.

PFA the screenshots

Thanks for the helNo selection in dropdown.PNGYear selected in dropdown.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello,

If you look at the expression for your aggregated measures, you might see an parameter on the periodic operator that says "_ApplyAllFilters_". (I believe this was added in the 7.4 release.)

If you change that parameter to "_IgnoreAllTimeFrameFilters_" or "_IgnoreInteractiveTimeFrameFilters_", your list table should the previous years' values as desired.

If you have an earlier VA release, then you might be able to work around the issue by pre-calculating the values in your data query.

Thanks,

Sam

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello,

If you look at the expression for your aggregated measures, you might see an parameter on the periodic operator that says "_ApplyAllFilters_". (I believe this was added in the 7.4 release.)

If you change that parameter to "_IgnoreAllTimeFrameFilters_" or "_IgnoreInteractiveTimeFrameFilters_", your list table should the previous years' values as desired.

If you have an earlier VA release, then you might be able to work around the issue by pre-calculating the values in your data query.

Thanks,

Sam

sid5005
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks SAS_SAM the solution suggested by you worked perfectly.
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Great! Thanks for following up with us 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation