BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DartRodrigo
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi mates.

I've beeing looking for a way to workaround or find the correct way to drill down a chart in SAS VA.

The problem is that i want when the drill down happens, another chart takes place.

Has anyone know how to do this ?

I've contacted the sas support brazil, but they don't have any idea how to do this.

Thanks in Advance

1 REPLY 1
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

You want the user to click on a chart and then link to a new chart.

So maybe in Section 1 I click on a pie chart and it takes me to a bar chart on the next page?

sascom_linksections.png

Yes do that with Linking and it will autofilter for the new one.  You can also set up an interaction.

You can use a hierarchy to filter the data in the new chart.  So same chart - but it has the new data based on what the user clicked on.

If you literally want the pie chart to turn into a bar chart .... you might need to employ a magician.  😉

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation