BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I have a logistic regression model I created in VA. I would like to download the output dataset with the predicted values. To do that, I clicked "derive predicted...". I have created 3 new variables but I couldn't find way t download it. How I could have done that?

Thanks! 

znhnm_0-1679432838917.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stu_SAS
SAS Employee

Hey @znhnm! Add your predictions to a new list table. From here, enable the "Detailed Data" option. You can now export the table with your predictions.

Stu_SAS_0-1679434000920.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Stu_SAS
SAS Employee

Hey @znhnm! Add your predictions to a new list table. From here, enable the "Detailed Data" option. You can now export the table with your predictions.

Stu_SAS_0-1679434000920.png

znhnm
Quartz | Level 8
thanks so much!! how would I enable the "Detailed Data" option?
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

@znhnm The Detail data option is in the Export dialog box. Is that  missing for you? 

Stu_SAS
SAS Employee

You can either select it when exporting the data, or you can enable it within the list table itself. On the right-hand Options pane, scroll down Table and select the checkbox for "Detail data."

Exporting:

Stu_SAS_1-1679498737775.png

Or list Table options:

Stu_SAS_0-1679498673167.png

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation