BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rodrigo_pereira
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

is it possible in VA for Viya to distribute a report to an user/e-mail not configured in the AD? 

We would like to send an attached PDF report to some users that don't have access to VA. 

If not, is there any workaround that we could use? For example, to get the pdf file located somewhere in the server and send it by SAS code (like in SAS 9.4)?

Thank you in advance.

BRs,

Rodrigo

PS: we have now the version 8.1 but we're planning to upgrade to 8.5. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Noel88
Obsidian | Level 7

The only work around I have found for this is to have report sent to myself and then have an email  rule that forwards automatically to the other non-VIYA recipients. Not totally in VIYA but works well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Noel88
Obsidian | Level 7

The only work around I have found for this is to have report sent to myself and then have an email  rule that forwards automatically to the other non-VIYA recipients. Not totally in VIYA but works well.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation