BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
myleha
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi everyone,

I'm using SAS VA 8.5 and I want to ask if we can disable the actions of a page control to a specific object?

myleha_0-1620117485762.png

For example, I have a time slider here that is interactive with the whole report. However, I do not want it to have an interaction on the Key Value because the number presented is misleading. The correct number should be 903, but the Rules doesn't work because of the Page Control.

Please let me know if my question makes sense.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you all,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

There might be a better way, but this is the workaround I use:

1. Move the control out of the page control area

2. Select the control and go to the Actions pane to create actions for the objects that I want it to filter.

Sam

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

There might be a better way, but this is the workaround I use:

1. Move the control out of the page control area

2. Select the control and go to the Actions pane to create actions for the objects that I want it to filter.

Sam

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

A page control will impact all objects on the page. There is no way to remove the interaction from specific objects. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation