BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

As shown in the image by date is blocked mannually at 15-dec-2015 to 15-dec-2015

i wana know can we move this automatically to 16-dec-2015 to 16-dec-2015 , 17-dec-2015 to 17-dec-2015. and so on instead of changing it mannually every day.

Rgds

Soman

date.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

date.jpg

As shown in the image by date is blocked mannually at 15-dec-2015 to 15-dec-2015

i wana know can we move this automatically to 16-dec-2015 to 16-dec-2015 , 17-dec-2015 to 17-dec-2015. and so on instead of changing it mannually every day.

Rgds

Soman

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello Soman,

There have been a lot of questions on this general topic (selecting the most recent date value) so I have contacted the development team about it. They are working on this for a future release.

If you were not aware, the Now operator produces the current datetime value, so you can use DatePart(Now()) to get today's date. But this is not ideal if your data doesn't build every day. We would like to add a simple way to select the most recent date value (as well as the oldest value.)

Thanks,

Sam

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation