BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

DearAll ,

Request help

I have two Tables X and Y .

X contains goals for the current year

y contains Achievements for the current year.

X TABLE                           Y  Table                        

.Location                           Location                                                                                                                           

Year                                  Rocket sales Achievement date (if date is marked we have to count a one achivemement)

Months                             Bat Sale          Achievement date (if date is marked we have to count a one achivemement)                         Rocket Goal

Bat Goal

Balls Goal

Wickets Goal

I find only location as primary key, but i think its maps up multiple location since day wise achivements are present.

Request help on how to map both the tables and get Goal Vs Ach

Regards

Soman

2 REPLIES 2
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

Pls suggest me with an answer for the below question.

Regards

Soman

Lorrie_SAS
SAS Employee

Dear Soloman,

If I understand your question correctly, you would like to add more than one join condition between these 2 tables.  You can do this by creating a data query in the data builder (‘data preparation’ from the Home page).

Here’s some information about creating the data query using the data builder: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68648/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n14yl8nwnuk797n1oqvbg...

From your data query, you can add join conditions from the ‘Joins’ tab. Click the plus sign (+) to add additional joins. Here’s some more information about working with joins:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68648/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0ynejicr0vyecn16q7or...

Afterwards, you can use your data query to create reports and explorations.

Please let me know if this was the information that you were looking for.

Best regards,

Lorrie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation