BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MikA
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there

I'm trying out the custom polygon deployment program in order to define polygons on municipalities and zip codes in Denmark.

To start with, I'm trying out the German Zip Code example as defined in the VA 7.4 manual, appendix 2.

When testing, I get this error in VA (enclosed screenshots).

What's wrong / missing?

Udklip.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello MikA,

If you are following the testing steps documented here:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaag/69958/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p16obhz546nr6tn1aqkha...

Which step produces the error?

Also, could you check the SAS log from when you executed the deployment code?

This information should help us to help you.

Thanks,

Sam

MikA
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Sam

When testing the new polygon, step 6 is creating my problem:

In the Data pane, right-click NAME, and then select Geographythen selectSubdivision (State, Province) Names. From the Country or Region drop-down list, select the region label that you specified in the custom polygon deployment program.

The drop down region field is blank.

I've enclosed the SAS log.

Thanks 🙂

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi MikA,

The error you are getting about the valib library is unexpected and might be a sign of a general configuration issue with your deployment.

If you created a backup of ATTRLOOKUP and CENTLOOKUP data sets, please try restoring those files and see if the issue persists.

If you don't have a backup, or the issue remains after you restore the backup, please contact SAS technical support and they should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Sorry about this inconvenience! If you could give us an update when the issue is resolved, that might help other users in the future.

Thanks,

Sam

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation