BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AJRowe
Calcite | Level 5

SAS Visual Analytics 7.4 Hotfix 09

I'm making a crosstab.  My raw data is a result by 2 categories.  1st data column is an average of the result, 2nd column is a count of the results, 3rd column is a count of results less than a certain value (number of "failures"), 4th column is supposed to be the percentage of the 3rd column/2nd column.  Basically it's a failure percentage.

For the 4th column, i made a calculated item of  (column_2)/(column_3).  But since I'm forced to choose an aggregation for the calculated measured value, I don't get the actual raw percentage calculation. 

In case it matters, I have the report filtered for the current month/year.

How do I set up my 4th column?

2 REPLIES 2
AJRowe
Calcite | Level 5

I figured out my problem.  I didn't create New Aggregate Measures, I just changed the aggregations of data columns.  When I created new aggregate measures, I was able to get calculate percentages using them like I needed.

Thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation