BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Munivan
Calcite | Level 5

I want to ask a question regarding the dashboard. In our organization's computer have a SAS Visual Analytics and SAS EG. Is it possible to create a dashboard using multiple reports?

8 REPLIES 8
whoskeyinlima
Fluorite | Level 6
Done it before, so the quick answer is yes it's possible.
Munivan
Calcite | Level 5

Have you tried a SAS VA? Can you suggest me any source how to create the charts and dashboards?

Reeza
Super User
What are you calling a report? What is your level of familiarity with SAS VA?

You can find courses here, paid is usually easier but there is a free tier.
https://www.coursera.org/professional-certificates/sas-visual-business-analytics
Munivan
Calcite | Level 5

I am new to SAS. Trying to learn BI within the SAS. Thank you for sharing the website. All classes about SAS Via cloud . However, my organization based on SAS LASR.  I need to create create a dashboard with multiple reports. 

whoskeyinlima
Fluorite | Level 6
Try reaching out to the SAS admin in your org. They can create SAS VA hub (if not done yet) for you to be able to access the data on your org's SAS VA website once you load your dataset to VA server. The SAS VA website is like BI desktop where you will create reports/dashboards.
Munivan
Calcite | Level 5

I am the only one who is using SAS in the company. I am data analyst and SAS Admin as well. I am trying to learn both SAS Administration and create charts. Now I am able to login into the SAS VA. But I am having hard time to import data from my local machine and connect to the database. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'd suggest you talk to your SAS account manager, regarding SAS courses available to you. There are both administration and VA courses available. A comprehensive VA course takes three days and I'd suggest that's the best way to upskill if you are new to SAS. Teaching yourself new SAS skills really only works if you already have significant SAS experience.

Reeza
Super User
VA and EG won't change much versus cloud or on prem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation