BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Abelp9
Quartz | Level 8

Hello everyone, I am new to SAP Analytics Cloud and I am trying to create a dashboard. The source table has about 16 fields and is a calculated view of S/4HANA, 3 of those fields are: YEAR,MONTH,WEEK. The data is grouped weekly and I have created a hierarchy, level 1 = year, level 2 = month and level 3 = week.

The idea of ​​this table is that it always shows the last 8 weeks, but in one of the cards I want it to always show me the amount of the previous week and that of the week before the previous one. If I put a normal filter, every time a week passes, I would have to go to the dashboard and deselect the oldest week and select the new one.

Is there any way to apply a filter so that the cards always show me the week prior to the current one and 2 weeks prior to the current one? and that this filter is updated as the week goes by without having to touch it manually.

I have tried to create a filter by interval but it stays loading for a long time and does not show me anything. In the images you can see tests that I have done

When I create a filter by selecting the "Weeks" field, which is the hierarchy, I filter by interval instead of by member and this screen keeps loading to infinity.

Abelp9_0-1660035627017.png

Here it doesn't matter what I select, no filter will appear and I don't understand why. I have another dashboard exactly the same as this one at the structure level, but the data is aggregated at the monthly level and it does allow me to use these filters to look back 1 month. But with weeks that option does not appear

sac dudas.png

Does anyone know how I could solve this? Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This is a community for a SAS Institute product called Visual Analytics. You appear to be asking about  SAP Analytics Cloud, which is a different company's product. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation