BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SoliD
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all, 

Have anyone had any experience copying a report page to another report? 

I have my little "work in progress" report, and then I have the master report - I have created a new page in the work in progress report, and would like to add it to the master report, but I can't find any way to do it, even with google to help me.

I have found an article from 7.1 but that option isn't there it seems. 

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In 8.3, there is no option to import in objects or pages from other reports. You do have the following features available; 

Object Templates

Data Views

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In 8.3, there is no option to import in objects or pages from other reports. You do have the following features available; 

Object Templates

Data Views

SoliD
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Madelyn, do you know if this is on a roadmap (and is a roadmap available to see?) 

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

A similar feature for 8.x is definitely under discussion, but I do not have a solid release date. We sometimes provide previews of upcoming features, but I am not aware of one available now for the next major release.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation