BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JuanDaniel
Quartz | Level 8

Hi masters!

I had followed this Sas guide for configure HTTPS in Visual Analytics but I got an error when I was going to login in the platform. This error is: "HTTP 401 - Unauthorized".

When i access to the login page, in VA, I can see that the Certificate is valid.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Kind regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanDaniel
Quartz | Level 8

@SimonDawson

I solved the problem updating the JVM parameters in SASServer1_1

Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SimonDawson
SAS Employee

Sounds like the SAS Logon Manager doesnt know the URL that is the client is requesting a ticket for.

You have more than likely missed an update to a URL in SAS Metadata.

The other spot that is sometimes missed is the server.xml for the servlet container.

The best bet would be to work through the instructions again confirming all the steps outlined in the documentation are correctly followed.

JuanDaniel
Quartz | Level 8

@SimonDawson

I solved the problem updating the JVM parameters in SASServer1_1

Thanks for your help!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation