BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

VAllery screenshot.jpgGreetings SAS Visual Analytics Community,

I wanted to call your attention to a new space on the community: the SAS Visual Analytics Gallery. Affectionately called VAllery, this area boasts striking SAS Visual Analytics visualizations about interesting data. 

We've posted a few visualizations to the gallery that have been published elsewhere – from blogs and SAS Global Forum papers, for example. We'll continue to share visualizations that are worth talking about. So go ahead and subscribe to get the latest.

Have a visualization to add to the mix? Great! Post your own when you're ready. Here's how.

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

4 REPLIES 4
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

What a great idea (and LOVE the name)! Also an inspiring collection of SAS VA dataviz...

Thanks @AnnaBrown and team!

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Thanks @MichelleHomes! We look forward seeing so many SAS VA visualizations all in one place!

kishoresamineni
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you Anna. Finally i got what i am looking for.

Cheers

Kishore S

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Excellent @kishoresamineni! Glad the Gallery is useful for you!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 3 in conversation