BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

Hello all,

Is it possible to change the size of a text box or button bar when they are in the report prompt?

When using a drop down list, I was able to change the size by changing the name of the variable, however it does not work for a text box or button bar.

Thanks

Rita

report prompt.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Nope, you can not set the size nor the label on objects in the report prompt area.

Much better in 8.2 when both areas are removed and you are free to place objects all over the screen 🙂

//Fredrik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Isn't it at the side, in the options, towards the bottom?

Click on the box, then set the options using the little icons on the right hand side. 

If you don't get an image, I'll see if I can find one but not in the office until Tuesday. 

rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply.

Those options disappear when the text input or button bar is put within the report prompt.

Regards,

Rita

FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Nope, you can not set the size nor the label on objects in the report prompt area.

Much better in 8.2 when both areas are removed and you are free to place objects all over the screen 🙂

//Fredrik

rmalcata
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks. 

I guess I will need to wait for the new version.

Cheers,

Rita

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation