BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anuragraishines
Quartz | Level 8
Hi All,
I initially build the dashboard using .xlsx format file to populate the dashboard in SAS VA 7.3. These .xlsx files are getting created by sas code. As we are now moving to big data environment so we have to change the format to csv as .xlsx format is not recommended. In doing so I change the format to csv in the code but when I upload the file successfully to server the data is not getting reflected on front end. I check the format of the variables they are same there is no change when compared to previous format.
Any immediate help on this will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anurag
1 REPLY 1
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

have you tried to explre the data or create a new report to verify that you got the data into VA?

Are you shure that you replaced the old data set when importing?

//Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation