BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bunny_kl
SAS Employee

Does SAS VA have any base dashboard template that can be used for implementation for Banking or Insurance ? It would be great if I can get feedback from fellow SAS.

1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I'm not a fellow SAS, but my best guess might help a bit...

Generally, if SAS does templates and ready made applications, they use to have them packaged within their solutions, in this case for Banking and insurance (RMfI). Since VA is not included in these offers at the moment, I would say that there aren't any available (supported) templates.

From a requirement view, how do you wish to see a banking dashboard template to look like? In my mind, the biggest job is to populate it with data, which leads to integration with common data models (available within the solutions).

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation