BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
maverickkub
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi. I am working with a data set that poses me to create an aggregation which is correct when u drill down to a particular level but when the sum total is calculated for it the colum sub totals and totals are completely wrong.Is there a way to sum up plain aggregations? I m posting a screen shot of the issue that i am facing.Please Observe that the individual figures are fine but when you look at the subtotals and totals it yeilds absurd high totals.
bottle n cases error.png
3 REPLIES 3
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @maverickkub, if you haven't already, please contact Technical Support, which is best equipped to diagnose what's happening. To see the ways to contact Tech Support, refer to: http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/index.html Post back to this thread what worked for you!

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

Rightside13
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi maverickkub,

Did you ever get a solution to the below?

I have a similar issue where SAS is calculating the total rather than simply giving the total of the column.

Rightside13_0-1686148411919.png

acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

This is no technical issue, welcome to aggregated measures.

I would need more information about the table behind. 

What is the aggregation context, sum?

several rows of data are condensed in 1 line of the cross table?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation