BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jony123
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

Is there away to adjust the length of the bottom control when placing the bottom control  in the page control area?

In this example i want to adjust the  length of the bottom control  when using date variable

jony123_0-1610014817841.png

Best Regards

5 REPLIES 5
MelCar
SAS Employee

I can't see a way to do that as a page control but you could move your controls to the page and then use actions to control the charts.

MelCar
SAS Employee

I meant to add that you can adjust the width when it's a control on the page.

jony123
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi, thanks for helping me
How can i ajust the with of the control when i put him on the page control. I cant find a way...
Regards
MelCar
SAS Employee

You should be able to use your cursor and drag and drop the sides to make the box larger. 

MelCar
SAS Employee

To be clearer on what I was suggesting :).  

Select the three dots on the right side of the page control, then select move to, then page 1 (or whatever your page name is). moving page control to page.jpg

Then you can use your cursor to adjust the width of the control. 

adjusting the size of the control prompt.jpg

Next, you'll have to update the actions (located on the right side menu) so that you can link your control with your charts. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation