BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kateulveling
Community Manager

Thinking about building a SAS User Group in 2023? Here are the basics to get you started!! 

9 REPLIES 9
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @kateulveling,

Thanks for sharing.  On your SAS Support slide, there's a line on MS Teams Infrastructure.  Can you talk more about this?  Does SAS provide MS Teams for LUG's?

Thanks,

Lori Goldman

BASUG Steering Committee

kateulveling
Community Manager
Not exactly but we will set up your meetings for you & extend the link and/or registration page for you to cascade to your group!! Some groups have their own Zoom or WebEx license, some prefer us to host. Often times I will not join the meeting but make sure that you all have access to join when you're suppose to.
scottburnett
Calcite | Level 5
@kateulveling, I'm working on staring a user group within my company. We have an MS Teams license. Can you help us set up/structure a team within our license?
stephensloan
Fluorite | Level 6
Please reach out to me off-line and I can share what worked for me.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @scottburnett,

Kate is no longer with SAS. I am now your User Group liaison. Please send me an email at shelley.sessoms@sas.com and we can talk through your needs.

Thanks,

Shelley 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Very helpful information- thanks for sharing this, Kate!

Nancy

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Kate,

Is this only for SAS User Groups in the US?

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
kateulveling
Community Manager

As far as SAS support, each geo operates a little bit differently - however, best practices when starting the group can be applied to any user or community group! 

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks @kateulveling for confirming the information is more geared towards US SAS User Groups.

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com