BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kateulveling
Community Manager

Grab a coffee or hot cocoa, and let's get together on camera via Teams before the holidays! This Quarterly Highlights Meeting will be used as a fun, upbeat social event to meet others and reflect on our User Group wins, learning lessons and best practices!

How-to-Make-Hot-CocoaHow-to-Make-Hot-CocoaDSC_4177-feature-680-260x195.jpeg

Please send a representative or leader from your User Group to give a short update on your group's "highlights" or positive key moments from this past quarter. Feel free to join in too and meet new faces, share a story and connect with other User Group members from across the country. 

Make sure you register and remember, in this round robin-style meeting, it's important to stay on track and be respectful of one another's time to ensure everyone's voice is heard. 

Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to see you there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Quentin
Super User

@AllanBowe the link works for me (using Chrome).  Should go to a teams.microsoft.com registration page.

Thanks @kateulveling for setting this up!  I look forward to the meeting.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Don Henderson presenting on using hash functions (not hash tables!) to segment data on June 12. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11

sounds great!

The link doesn't work for me though..

/Allan
SAS Challenges - SASensei
MacroCore library for app developers
SAS networking events (BeLux, Germany, UK&I)

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
DevOps and AppDev on SAS 9 / Viya / Base SAS - SASjs
Quentin
Super User

@AllanBowe the link works for me (using Chrome).  Should go to a teams.microsoft.com registration page.

Thanks @kateulveling for setting this up!  I look forward to the meeting.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Don Henderson presenting on using hash functions (not hash tables!) to segment data on June 12. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11

I changed my VPN to USA and it works now.

Registered!  See you there.

/Allan
SAS Challenges - SASensei
MacroCore library for app developers
SAS networking events (BeLux, Germany, UK&I)

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
DevOps and AppDev on SAS 9 / Viya / Base SAS - SASjs
kateulveling
Community Manager

Teamwork makes the dream work!!!! @Quentin thanks for the help!! Excited to have you both join us!! @AllanBowe