BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kateulveling
Community Manager

October is a busy & exciting month for our User Groups.  

kateulveling_0-1664302872330.jpeg

On October 11, you can catch the Boston Area Users Group virtually covering the translation between R & SAS. 

The San Diego SAS Users are back in-person on October 13, 2022. SAS’ Ari Zitin will be making the trek out West to join the group & cover all things Machine Learning. For more information visit their site!

On October 18, @PaigeMiller will be presenting a free lunch webinar on October 18: Why You Should Consider Partial Least Squares For Your Next Statistical Modeling. Register here! The webinar is brought to you by the Eastern Canada & Northern United Status Collaborative (ECNUS), four LUGs collaborating to present quarterly webinars hosted by SAS Canada.  (Toronto Area SAS Society; Buffalo SAS Users Group; Golden Horseshoe SAS Users Group; Boston Area SAS Users Group).

Shortly thereafter, PharmaSUG is back this fall! The popular Single Day Event in North Carolina is now an in-person gathering on Friday October 21, 2022. Come and join PharmaSUG’s second in-person event this year! Learn how to get involved here.

If that’s not enough – one of our regional groups is ending the month of User Events in a BIG way! Register & join the SESUG Crew in Mobile, AB for their first in-person event since 2019. Here you can network with other SAS Users, interact with SAS, enhance & learn valuable skills & more.  

Rounding out the month, Michigan SAS Users are holding it down on Halloween for an in-person meeting in Ann Arbor! There will be hybrid capabilities if you want to join virtually.

What am I missing? Whether you're hosting or attending, comment your October SAS User Group plans below!!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Note that the Michigan SAS Users Group meeting on Oct 31 will be a hybrid event- both online and in-person.  Registration is open at http://www.misug.org.  The event is free, but we need to get an estimate of how many people are planning to attend in-person so we can provide enough Halloween treats for everyone!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Wow, lots of great events in October!  I plan to be at SESUG, presenting, teaching a couple of pre-conference seminars, and just enjoying time with my fellow SAS users.  I've never been to Mobile before, so I'm looking forward to checking out the area.  Hope to see many of you there!

- Josh Horstman

p.s.  Flight prices seem to have come down quite a bit in the last month, so it's not too late to book a flight to Mobile (or nearby Pensacola)!

nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Note that the Michigan SAS Users Group meeting on Oct 31 will be a hybrid event- both online and in-person.  Registration is open at http://www.misug.org.  The event is free, but we need to get an estimate of how many people are planning to attend in-person so we can provide enough Halloween treats for everyone!