BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

The Michigan SAS Users Group is pleased to announce that Michael Raithel will be an invited speaker for our first hybrid meeting, which will be held at the University of Michigan's North Campus Research Complex and online.  The meeting is free, but we are asking people to register in advance and let us know if they are planning to attend in-person or online so we can ensure there are enough refreshments for those in the room.  Here are the details:

Date: Monday, October 31, 2022
Time: 1:30 - 4:00 PM ET
Place: South Atrium, Building 10
           North Campus Research Complex
           University of Michigan
           Ann Arbor, MI  48105  (click here for parking information)

(also will be available as a webinar, with link to be provided to registered attendees)

Cost:  Free!  However, pre-registration is required due to space constraints.  Refreshments will be provided for in-person attendees.  Register now for the October meeting!

Agenda 

• The SAS Data Set Characterization Utility - Michael Raithel, Westat
  • Using SAS to Download Files From Amazon Web Services S3 - Michael Raithel, Westat
  • SAS Macro Program to Autopopulate a Demographics Table - Zhaohui Fan, University of Michigan
  • Using the SAS HPBIN Procedure to Create Format Value Ranges for Numeric Variables - Michael Raithel, Westat
4 REPLIES 4
kateulveling
Community Manager

Awesome!!! I'll be there! Anyone with me? 

MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes, I am definitely planning on attending!

--MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-A.-Raithel/e/B001K8GG90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Phew- I am really glad to hear that!  🙂

--Nancy

Quentin
Super User

Sounds like a great way to spend Halloween!

I'm looking forward to joining online, and learning how MSUG executes a hybrid event.  Good stuff!

BASUG is hosting free webinars ! Check out recordings of our past webinars: https://www.basug.org/videos. Save the date for our in person SAS Blowout on Oct 18 in Cambridge, MA. Registration opens in September.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 4 in conversation